Is your website producing the kind of results you'd like? Is it helping you achieve your marketing goals? Are you showing up on Google searches? Are people having trouble finding you? Or maybe visitors click on the page and then leave without taking time to read about what you have to offer. If it's not producing the results you want, a site audit can probably help. A site audit will evaluate the following things:
- Is the site user-friendly in its design? If not, visitors will give up and go to another site.
- If its graphics or animation take too long to load, visitors will get tired of waiting and go somewhere else.
- If it doesn't have any keywords, no one will ever see it because it won't show up on search engines.
- We'll evaluate your graphics, site organization, font size, colors, navigation, links, etc.
We'll provide you with:
- A usability checklist and findings (content-related)
- Screen shots of current website and search engine results, including notes of findings and areas for improvement
- Explanation of industry-specific jargon that needs to be used
- Current strengths and areas for improvement
- A list of specific recommendations
- Initial keyword review
- Summary of findings and proposal for making recommended improvement
If you like our recommendations, you can also retain us to implement them.
If you'd like to learn more about how a site audit can help you, just give us a call. We offer a free half-hour consultation, by phone or in person at your office.