Persuasive copy for the web includes:
- A home page that is focused on either branding or lead generation. Branding involves establishing your brand and what is unique about you or your product, but it is not particularly intended to generate leads or sell products. A lead-generating page, on the other hand, is intended to get visitors to your page to take some action, like ordering a free download (in exchange for giving you their contact information), signing up for a seminar, calling you, asking for a consultation, or anything else you can think of.
- Once you determine whether you want a branding home page or a lead-generating one, we'll tailor the copy accordingly.
- In writing copy for your home page (and any other pages on your website), we will always focus on keyword phrases and other SEO best practices so that your customers can find you on the first page of any search.
- We'll write the copy for your "About" page, focusing on your (or your business') experience, qualifications, and unique selling proposition (why someone should hire you or buy your product?).
- Copy for your website will also be customized for your target audience, whether it is other businesses (B2B) or consumers (B2C).
- We can also prepare regular blog posts for you, email marketing campaigns, newsletters, case studies, and more.
If you'd like to talk about our marketing needs, just give us a call. We offer a free half-hour consultation, by phone or at your office.